This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Table for two....

A few weeks ago I set this up this romantic table for two for me and my darling husband!
It was a cold fall day so I planned to make a warm and cozy romantic dinner for my one true love.
I wanted the table to be fallish and a bit masculine, so I used some black plaid fabric for a tablecloth.
I used my leaf patterned brown chargers.
I placed my Spring Valley dishes on top of the chargers.
I love these metal leaf napkin holders. We used orange plaid napkins.
The amber glass always looks so pretty at night by candlelight!
These dishes are so cute and cozy!
I think the table turned out really pretty.
I used black wine glasses and...
....these pretty leaf dishes for the food.
Romantic!!!
I made one of his favorite dinners, meatloaf!
...baked potatoes....
...and green salad.
Dinner is served!
Come and get it honey!
Mmmm! I love salad with ranch dressing!
We had two guests join us! Haha! We thought it was so cute that both our cat and dog came into the living room to be with us. They sat at our feet and wrestled and licked each other, it was so cute. We jokingly call them our kids now that all the boys have moved out.
We had a very delicious and romantic meal. I am starting to really love our empty nest!

"When times are good, be happy." Ecclesiastes 7:14a

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks perfectly romantic , I love meatloaf too. Sweet little fur kids you have. Donna

Mrs.Rabe said...

How delightful! I'm sure your husband loved that you planned and thought of him and made his favorite foods!

Deanna

Judy @ daily yarns said...

How sweet Sharon, I knew you would enjoy your new stage in life now that everyone is out of the house. It sure is an adjustment at first I know. My husband and I now can enjoy our life together just the two of us, now that our children are adults and starting their own lives and raising families of their own. I loved being a mom and still do, but I love being a wife even more :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...