This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, December 14, 2012

Life is like a box of chocolates...

 One of my favorite things to do at Christmastime is to buy a chocolate sampler!
 So even though Forrest Gump said "Life is like a box of chocolate...you never know what you're gonna get." In this case, you do know what you're gonna get because there's a little diagram inside telling you which delicious flavor every chocolate is!
Mmmm! One of my favorites!
 Chocolate with peanut butter filling! I usually go for the caramel or chocolate fillings as well, but someone else got to the box first! haha!
It's a delightful way to have a little snack in the afternoon with a cup of coffee. 

"Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:9-11


Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

as always starzie said...

Yummy! I love Whitman's chocolates too! Here in Calif. we have See's chocolates! Well known to a lot of people. Enjoy your candy and your day!
Hugs,
Darlene
PS If you can eat just one, your a lot more disciplined than me!

Anonymous said...

I read your post this morning and immediately remembered a sweet neighbor lady who always brought a box of Whitman's to us at Christmastime! While later shopping, I passed by the candy aisle and decided to get my own box! It brings back sweet memories of a simpler time- I have always loved the box itself- so cozy and homey looking- the candy is good too!
Thanks for the reminder of the little things! : )

Mardell said...

Mmmm!!! I love the ones with the nuts. :o) Of course, they're ALL good!
Have a wonderful weekend Sharon.

Rose of Sharon said...

Haha Darlene...I didn't eat just one! I had about three. :0)

Judy @ daily yarns said...

I love Whitman chocolates, I used to get the sampler boxes and put one in each of the kids stockings, in fact I still do that now with both my husbands and my stocking...YUM!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...