This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, December 28, 2012

It's com'n down!

It's coming down today! Well, I took this picture this morning and the tree is down and out already. My son, Hayden, needed to earn a little money, so we hired him to put all the ornaments away and take the tree down. I started on the kitchen and family room, but then I had to go to work. Tonight I just need to finish putting all of the rest of it away. As much as I love Christmas and all the decorations, I'm always so ready to put it all back away. Tomorrow I will do some deep cleaning and then get out some New Year's decorations. There's lots to look forward to in 2013! I love new beginnings!

Have a great weekend!

“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended; but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”  Philipians 3: 13-14

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Sue said...

Due to the house renovation this year, I was only able to have a tree, so I am waiting until New Year's Day to take it down! Usually I am ready by Dec. 26 to take our dec.down, and like you I get in a cleaning mode! And like you I am so anticipating this new year,
Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Sue

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Me too! I'm so ready for it all to come down and I'm starting tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...