This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, November 12, 2012

Trying to balance it all...

I'm tired.

Sometimes it's hard to balance my life. I work four 8-hour days a week at a doctors office and for the past two months my husband and I have been driving about four hours every Saturday to see our son's college football games.  Life is busy with our kids and extended families with dinners, gatherings, celebrations, obligations, etc. etc. I've also been busy with home projects as well and keeping up with friends and just doing the activities of daily life.

This weekend I drove up to Hayden's college to watch his last football game on Saturday. My husband was hunting, so I went alone and decided to spend the night. I got a hotel room for Hayden and I. We went out to a nice dinner and he played Xbox. He loved sleeping in a big bed and having privacy after sharing the dorm bathrooms for three months. We went to church the next morning, which was awesome, and then we went shopping, he got a hair cut and went out to lunch. It was wonderful. I raced back home with a car full of groceries and three pizzas because our other three sons and their sweeties came over for dinner last night. We had a wonderful evening.

This is how my life is all the time.

I'm tired.

I'm really tired.

I'm tired, but I also realize that you get out of life what you put into it. You get out of relationships that you put into them. I'm thankful for my loved ones and the relationships I have with them. I'm thankful for my full, busy life.

I'm tired and the holidays are just gearing up to start.

I'm tired, but I know God will help me. I just need to take one day at a time.

I'm tired and I love it.

"My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...