This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, November 5, 2012

New project....

We're starting another new project! Can you guess what this is for? I'll let you know soon.

I have been so busy again....the good kind of busy...lot's of family things. I am so grateful for the Lord's blessing of my loving family. I've also been busy with my job and with things around the house.

I'm dropping off our voting ballots today. May God's will be done in the election tomorrow! I'm heading out the door for my hour long walk with my neighbor and then heading to the office. We're having barbecued Tuna for dinner tonight.

Hope you have a great day!

"Show me Your ways, O Lord, teach me Your paths." Psalm 25:4

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Mardell said...

Hi busy girl!!
I've been up since 4:30 a.m. & got groceries at the crack of dawn. I got my exercise walking up & down the aisles of Wally World. I was on a mission, so there was no time for gawking at the newest Christmas arrivals! LOL And no time to peruse my favorite Goodwill. Boo hoo!

Have a great day, & can't wait to see this next project come to life.

Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...