This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, November 2, 2012

Coffee!

Do you think this coffee pot is a little too big for just my husband and I? Haha, well...maybe just a tad!

Monday morning was disastrous. We woke up to no coffee! Our cheapo "Walmart-special" coffee pot had tuckered out after a two year stint of providing hot coffee every morning at our house. But come on...on Monday morning??? Are you kidding me????

So what's a caffeine addicted girl gonna do? Well this smart girl went out to the storage area in the garage and pulled out the 60 cup banquet size percolator and fired her up! Haha! No, I did not make 60 cups, I just made the standard 12 to get us through the morning.  That night I bought a new cheapo coffee pot at the local variety store for only $14.99 and now we are in business again for at least another two years!

"Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee." ~Stephanie Piro


"My voice shalt Thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto Thee, and will look up." Psalm 5:3

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol a little overkill on the coffee pot . A girls gotta do what she has to to survive . I dont drink coffee at all but if I dont get a couple of cups of tea in me in the morning ... well who knows what can happen ! Happy Weekend to you ! If you could send some positive vibes up my way I need all I can get for this weekend , two separate buyers are interested in my place and one will be presenting an offer Saturday. I need this to go well so anything coming my way could help . Thanks Donna

adsgram said...

I would have been in the storage area digging myself! WHAT was that pot thinking..on a Monday morning (or any other for that matter)? Glad you have gotten a new brewer...may it live long and serve you well! Have a great weekend!

Rose of Sharon said...

I pray that your house will sell Donna!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...