This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas is here!!!

The house is all decorated for Christmas! I also got my front porch decorated and it turned out lovely. We still need to get our tree though and we will do that this weekend. I love how warm and cozy everything looks.

"I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year." ~ Charles Dickens

Every year as I am getting it all out, I always wonder if I have too much, but then once it's up, I really, really love it. I'm just one of those people who decorates every inch of the house for Christmas; that's just who I am!
I am so busy this week. I worked Monday and yesterday, have today off and then work Thursday and Friday. Today I'm have a couple of friends over for lunch and tonight I have a work meeting at 5:00. Then tomorrow after work I'm taking my son, Cameron and his sweetie, Megan to a play at the local theater and guess which one??? Willy Wonka!!! We can't wait. This weekend we are taking our quads up to the snow with our friends as they get their trees (we're going to get one on a lot), but being in the snow will be fun!
Anyway, that gives me little time to do other Christmas preparations, so I must be a planner and use my time wisely. My daughter-in-law, Brittany, stopped by last night to pick up her Christmas decorations (they store them here) and we planned out our family times and our girl's baking day, which I look forward too. I still need to design our Christmas photo card and get that ordered and then I really need to deep clean and get our home ready for our annual party we're having on the 8th. That's just the tip of the iceberg for us! I still want to fit in special times at church and other family gatherings and spend time in prayer and meditation on the true meaning of Christmas. God sacrificed His one and only Son because He loved us so much and He wanted us all to have eternal life.

"Love came down at Christmas
Love all lovely, love divine;
Love was born at Christmas, 
Star and angels gave the sign."
~Christina Rossetti

"My soul doth magnify the Lord, and my spirit hath rejoiced in God My Saviour." Luke 1:46-47

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...