This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The rains have come....

We've enjoyed a beautiful Indian Summer here in Oregon, but all of that has changed, last week we got rain and it's rained every day since. The good news is that we always get a day or two in the middle of our rainy times where the sun shines and it's absolutely gorgeous. I love the rain. I love Oregon!

"Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains." Psalm 147:8

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oregon is very beautiful . We share the same weather as you do here in British Columbia , we are getting the same rains. The salmon in the streams love it and need it so much right now because of the long dry summer. Everything is refreshed now. The colours here are fantastic right now , the best time of the year. I have a beautiful fall vignette out on my buffet now. My transferware turkey plates and platters , some roosters , all in fall colours. When I was arranging it I thought , Sharon would love this . Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...