This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, October 5, 2012

The bonus room is done!!! Woot woo!!!

I've been working for a long time on our bonus room and I'm finally finished! Oh what a relief it is!
This is one of my many "before" pictures. Crazy huh!!! It looks like an episode of hoarders. I have been working my fanny off and I'm ready to relax. Unfortunately, with these kind of jobs, it becomes a domino effect and one thing leads to another, so now I am cleaning and organizing our guest room and also our office, but I should be done soon. I am hoping to blog in detail this long journey next week. Stay tuned for more pictures! Until then, happy Friday and happy weekend to all of you!!!

"But all things should be done decently and in order." I Corinthians 14:40

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

Mardell said...

Oooohhh! It looks so cozy & inviting! Just beautiful. I really love that chair & ottoman.
Can't wait to see the rest.

Have a great weekend. :o) I'm so glad that you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Looks great Sharon. I like the chairs and ottoman so different looking

Pamela
Ohio

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the rest. You are sounding more like your happy uplifting self too ! Have a great weekend too , it is our Thanksgiving weekend here so will be spending time with family. Donna

Miss Suzy said...

I love the scripture! I need that right now.

Happy@Home said...

Your "before" picture is what my bonus room currently looks like. I am looking forward to seeing your "after" details. I need some inspiration :). Looks good so far.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...