This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm feeling so much better!

I am feeling so much better. I prayed and the Lord comforted me. I realized that a lot of the stuff I was worried about and fretting about was not as big as I had made it out to be. I prayed and I felt a peace. God spoke to me through His word. My dear friend encouraged me. God resolved one of the issues. I have so much to be thankful for. It is so wonderful that we can take everything to the Lord in prayer. I am so thankful for Jesus. I'm so thankful for God's mercy, grace and forgiveness.

"Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." Philippians 4:6

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...