This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall....

I decorated both the inside and outside of our home this week and it looks and feels so cozy! This morning I went on a walk and it was only 43 degrees out and the day before there was ice on my car! Fall is definitely here. It's time to get snuggy and warm and make cozy meals. I love it! Last night I made delicious stuffed peppers for dinner.

I still want to post the pictures from our bonus room re-design, but I've been super busy. I will try to get them up soon.

"At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father." Ephesians 5: 20

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...