This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A month of birthdays!

Between September 5th and October 5th, our family is very busy with birthdays! We have four birthdays in four weeks. Here's how we celebrated them this year. First it was Mackenzie's 28th birthday and we celebrated at their house with a delicious meal that Brittany made.
Her father was able to join us this year!
Megan and Cameron are impressed with Mackenzie and Brittany's cat, Krammer, he is a big fella!
He's very handsome too!
Brittany made wonderful pulled pork sandwiches, tater tots and fresh sliced fruit for dinner at the request of the birthday boy. He even got to eat off of the "Special" plate!
Instead of a birthday cake, Mackenzie requested homemade oatmeal cookies!
Grayson helping Kenzie light the candles.
Brittany bought these cool sparkler candles.
Fun!!!
Make a wish!
The next birthday was mine and it started out with a yummy breakfast prepared by my hubby.
It was really special to have our youngest son, Hayden, home from college that weekend and he was there on the morning of my big day. He had to leave though to get back to school.
I visited Mackenzie & Brittany and Cameron & Megan's church, which was so awesome. Mackenzie & Brittany are on the worship team and it was beautiful.
After church Brittany, Megan and I went out to lunch and then we went to a wonderful hug antique fair.
We all found treasures. I took a picture of these funny elves and said they were us! haha! We didn't buy them though.
When we got home the boys were all there and they moved the furniture in for us.
My husband made my birthday dinner, which was barbecued steak, corn on the cob, green salad and he even made me birthday brownies! For a joke, he found these candles and put 62 on there, but I quickly changed it to 26! haha!
Megan and Cameron enjoying dessert.
Mackenzie.
Grayson and me.
Brittany being funny saying, "No photo's please!"
Me with my true love!
A few days later I received this nice candle in the mail from Hayden. I lit it and took this picture and texted it to him!
The next birthday on the list was Hayden's 19th. We didn't quite know how to celebrate it since he was up at college. Since he couldn't come home for his birthday, we packed up the birthday and went to him! I made cupcakes and brought them with us.
We looked at the calender and realized that he had a home JV football game that he knew he would play in, so we all drove up there to see him.
Brittany and I are enjoying the game.
There he is out there, number 32!
This was the first time he actually got to play in a game up at college and we were so proud of him!
My beautiful kids!
After the game we all met up in his dorm room.
He was showing his brothers where he studies and some of the work he's been doing at school.
After that my husband took us all out for a wonderful birthday dinner at McMenamins.
It's sooo good to see him! I miss him!
We brought balloons, gifts and the cupcake for the birthday boy! Make a wish Hayden!
The last birthday we had was for Brittany. She turned 26 this year and I made a special family dinner for her.
My two beautiful girls, Brittany and Megan!
Me and Brittany!
The guys talking out in the garage.
Mackenzie and Brittany were wrestling around. It seems like some kind of wrestling always breaks out when we are all together! haha!
I love this picture! I'm so happy that they are happily married!
I love this one too!
Cameron and Megan are so cute together!
Sadly though....Grayson has no one to put his arm around...haha, he's just kidding.
She requested homemade potato soup, green salad, garlic bread sticks and Eric's applesauce for dinner.
Kisses!
Happy girl!
The challis of applesauce is valued by many in the village! haha!
Megan accidentally grabbed a little too much applesauce and we were all laughing.
Argh!!! Applesauce!!!
Time to open gifts!
Happy birthday Brittany!
I hope all of your wishes come true!

I hope all of the birthday wishes for all of us come true this year!

"This is the day which the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Mardell said...

Aaahhhh, your family is so FUN! I love your celebrations. We can all learn something from you!

July is our month. My son Vinny turned 24 on the 14th, mine is on the 16th (brought him home from the hospital on my 24th b-day) & my DD Liana turned 22 on the 30th.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...