This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, September 17, 2012

No morning coffee means grumpy hubby....

 It was time for my dear husband to get his fasting labs drawn at the doctor's office. I was worried he would forget and accidentally drink his coffee in the morning, so I left him this note. This was his response....
Haha! I walked through the kitchen and saw my note all wadded up and looked at him as he was reading the paper and said, "This looks like it was done in anger." He just looked at me with the funniest look and we both laughed. I love that guy! As a side note, he got his labs drawn at the doctor's office where I work, so it was fun for me to flirt with the customer! haha!

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body." I Corinthians 6:19-20

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

adsgram said...

Poor Eric...I know how he must feel...almost as if you don't get your a.m. coffee, you don't have blood to BE drawn! I am sure it was quick and painless and he got his cuppa soon after! ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Mardell said...

What a hoot!! You two crack me up! Thanks, I needed it. :o)

Anonymous said...

I dont drink coffee. I know as an RN you cant even have a sip of water before lab work.

Pamela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...