This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, September 14, 2012

I've been busy!!!!

 No....this is not an episode of Hoarders! This is our extra room upstairs that is undergoing a huge transformation!
Years ago this was our bonus room, but then as the kids got older, we decided to spread them out a bit and this became an extra bedroom. Three out of the four kids lived in this room at one time or another. Hayden was the last one to own it, but he moved to a smaller room last January. When he moved out, he left the furniture he did not need any more and we started putting extra things from the house in there that we didn't know what to do with, like the drums, box fans, card tables, the elliptical machine, etc.
Well, now that Hayden has moved out and my schedule is not quite as busy, I have rolled up my sleeves and diving head into this huge mess! I'm slowly going through everything and putting things into piles; things that go to another room, things to keep, things to throw away or things to give to charity.  The next step is to decide how to design the room to become a bonus room again. We want this to be a room with a big screen TV that we can fit the whole family in comfortably to watch movies together. I also want to have my exercise machines out as well as a crafting area. I've been making great headway and will be doing a big reveal soon!

In the meantime, if you don't find me, send for a tractor to come and unearth me from all of this junk! haha!

Have a great weekend!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a bonus idea for the bonus room lol . I cant see you under all that rubble . Looking forward to the reveal . Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...