This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Having fun!!!

I am having so much fun redecorating our bonus room! It's a lot of work, but it has been so rewarding to have my creative juices flowing again! I have not had a big decorating project for probably five years and it's been too long! A wonderful byproduct of this big project is that it has inspired me to do little projects and my mind is just racing with fun ideas! I am on vacation this week and I am hoping to get the majority of this project done by the end of the week. I'll keep ya posted!

"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee." I Timothy 4:14a

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You big tease , come on Sharon , a little snippet more to see ! Can't wait to see what you have done . Donna

Rose of Sharon said...

Sorry Donna, no can do! haha! I feel too swamped to stop and do more pictures, but I will soon! I worked hard all day again, but today you can't tell as much. I ended up sanding and staining the green furniture and it took forever. Now I need to seal it and move on to the next thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...