This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, September 28, 2012

Elfin magic!

 I found this whimsical little guy at a garage sale for $1.00. I thought he was cute.
 He has a little bit of a sassy look to him, but he also looks sweet...yes, I think he is a kind elf.
 I thought he would look right at home next to my little light up cottage with the mushroom planted out front and the mother-in-law cottage out back.
 He's bright and cheerful....
...and he just makes me happy when I see him!

"These things I have spoken unto you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy may be full."John 15:11

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes he looks like a mischievious little bugger too , who knows what he might get into lol . Donna

Mardell said...

Cute! Reminds me of a pixy. Love the mushrooms too.

Have a great weekend, Sharon. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi, you have such a cute blog. I didnt see any way to sign up via email. Happy belated birthday


Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...