This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, September 3, 2012

Can it really be that time of year again?

 Look what I just bought!
 Yep...fall mums! I can't believe that it's that time of year already.
 Actually, I am not ready for this yet, but they only had three plants left, so I bought them all.
 They were only $2.50 a piece. I decided to get them and take care of them at home until I'm ready to display them on the front porch.
I wasn't sure if I was going to decorate for the Back-to-School season this year since I don't have any kids living here any more, but guess what.....I want to!!! I don't have very many decorations, but the things I have are pretty cute and I think I'll be putting them out later today. I hope all of you have a great Labor Day today! 

"The works of the Lord are great." Psalm 111:2

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

adsgram said...

Sharon...of course you will decorate! Your youngest has gone 'back to school' and will for the next few years. And, in fewer years than you realize, "Grammie Sharon" will use them, so keep 'em close by! LOL! Your Mums are beautiful. I can't wait to get mine. Our porch is being painted this week, so I will have a nice fresh canvas to decorate...have a wonderful day!

jen said...

Aww good for you doing the back to school stuff- and soon one day you will have grand kids who will enjoy this tradition
All the best
Jen in Canafa

~JoAnn~ said...

Sharon~ I bought some mums for my front porch a few years back when they first came out at the nursery and the next week or so we had temps at or above 100' so they were dead and very ugly, I learned my lesson and don't buy them now until at least October :) Hope you have better luck, your temps I assume are much cooler than here in hot california...Blessings,Joann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...