This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Who dun it?

The other day I went outside in our backyard to take pictures of the summer morning. As I was walking on the deck, our kitty, MacGyver came running up to me, as if he was trying to sidetrack me to keep me from walking further down the deck. I thought he was acting funny.
I said good morning to him and walked on by. At the end of the deck I see Blondie warming herself in the morning sunshine. She had a look on her face as if she was saying, "If I just lay here and act like everything's normal, the mom-lady won't notice a thing." I thought she was acting peculiar, so I decided to go down to the end of the deck and check it out.
Much to my surprise, this is what I found!
My little patio table was knocked off the deck and the flower pot was broken!
"What happened here? Who did this?" Blondie, do you know anything about it?" I said.
She just sat there trying to look innocent, but here guilty ears tell a different story!
MacGyver was over there looking at it as if it was the first time he had seen this mess.
He says, "Don't look at me, I'm just a furry little cuddle bug who would never destroy anything. I see myself as a peaceful person"
Then he licked his paw and cleaned his face as if to say, "If I look busy, the mom-lady won't suspect a thing!"
Well, I'm pretty sure that even though neither one of them is confessing, I"m pretty sure that they BOTH had something to do with this little situation. I'm pretty sure they were chasing and wrestling each other and they hit the lounger chair and it slide across the deck knocking the table off into the gravel. I'm sure the crash stopped them in their tracks and scared them straight!
Oh well, it will clean up easy. I love these two little guys too much to make a big deal of it.
Don't you just love pets!

"As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man." Proverbs 27:19

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little story put a big smile on my face lol.I can sure relate to that with my little babies too , they are so sweet. Donna

Anonymous said...

This was a cute post Sharon! : )

Pets are so fun! Have you seen the 'guilty dog' youtube video? It is just amazing how dogs are- they really enrich our lives don't they?
If you get a chance check out the video- just do a search on youtube for 'guilty dog' or here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8ISzf2pryI

The ears on your 'guilty dog' say it all! haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...