This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, August 24, 2012

Summer mornings in my house....

Don't you just love waking up to a sunny kitchen on a summer morning?
Well, I usually wake up when it's still dark outside, but I love it when the sun catches up with me and streams through my kitchen windows.
I love the traditional things that say summer around my house, such as a bowl of fresh grapes.
And yummy avocados sunning themselves in the windowsill.
It just puts me in a good mood when the sun is shining.
I love my cozy house!
I love to wake up to a clean kitchen!
Kitchen love.
I like looking out our french doors to see the sun shining on the deck.
I also like the way the morning light filters through the lace in the dining room window.
Cozy!
Home sweet home!
One of my favorite parts of summer is to be able to open the front door and have the screen door there, allowing the cool fresh morning air into the house.
Oh...sad...I took this picture before Hayden moved out and you can see his little red truck parked out in front of our house.
Morning sunshine, filtered light and shadows in the master bedroom.
Morning in the office.
Love it!

Wishing you a wonderful morning and a great day!

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Erin said...

Your kitchen is so homey and pretty!

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
You're house should be featured in a magazine. Swoon! So pretty & inviting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...