This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, August 20, 2012

It's one of those days....

I found this awesome mug in a free box at a garage sale. Some days are just like this, aren't they! haha

Truthfully though, I feel like I've had lots of those days lately and I tend to stress out and worry, but you know what? The Lord always gets me through.  He tells us in His word to not be anxious, but with a thankful heart, give everything to Him in prayer. He also says to guard our hearts in Jesus and to let our minds dwell on the good things and to not fret. I do give my cares and worries to Him and He never ceases to amaze me with the outcome of things. His love is everlasting. His love is faithful. We serve an awesome God!

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things." Philippians 4:6-8


Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...