This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm still walking!

I walk three times a week for about an hour. 
I walk with my neighbor and good friend, Shelley. 
We walk and talk for three miles!
We've done this for 4 years now. 
I get my physical exercise 
and my therapy & counseling for free!
It's so good for my heart and lungs 
and helps keep the weight off. 
It's also great for my soul and well being!
If you don't exercise regularly... 
...I want to encourage you to do so. 
Find something that works for you.  
And if you can, do it with a friend!
Don't make it hard on yourself, 
or there's a good chance you won't do it. 
It's not always easy getting up and out to do this, 
but I ALWAYS feel awesome when I come back home!

Mornings walks....priceless!

"Teach me Thy way, O Lord; I will walk in Thy truth.
Grant me purity of heart, so that I may honor You." 
~ Psalm 86:11

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...