This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fishing with Dad!

I'm so thankful for my husband for many reasons, but one major reason is that he is an excellent father. He loves our sons. From day one when our first son, Mackenzie, was born, he was a hand's on, loving, involved father. One big thing he did was take them all fishing quite often. Just recently he took our third son, Grayson, salmon fishing.
They brought home three monsters!
The biggest one was 39 inches!
Grayson caught these two.
Here he is rinsing them.
Eric also took our neighbor, Ken, with them. It's always so fun when they come home and show me the fish and they're all outside cleaning and gutting the fish.
Grayson was proud of his two big catches.
The next step is cutting them into fillets.
Eric has done this for many, many years and he has taught the boys how to do it.
Then they seal them in airtight packages for freezing.
They had a great day together. It's a win/win situation, great father and son time together plus they filled the freezer with salmon! What a blessing!

"And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matthew 4:19

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...