This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Exciting news!!!!

They're back together!!!! My son, Cameron, got back together with his girlfriend, Megan!!!! They have known each other for about four years. They met while working at a department store. Click here to read about how they met. They first became a couple back in November of 2010, click here to read that story, but sadly, they broke up in March of 2011 click here to read about the sad day when they broke up.

After they broke up they did remain friends, but they really did not talk, however,  they did see each other once in awhile at work or with their group of friends. I was very sad. I felt like she was great for him and visa/versa, but I was just quiet about the subject and gave it to the Lord in prayer.

Then last winter things started heating up again between them.
I started getting suspicious that things were moving forward for them when I saw these photos of them together at a friend's birthday party.
You can just see their chemistry.
I especially love this picture of them dancing (please excuse the couple who are dirty dancing behind them! haha). Isn't Megan's dress darling! They look like they are having so much fun!

After seeing the pictures above on facebook, I was not surprised at all when Cameron told me he was getting interested in Megan again. He told me the whole time they were broke up that he always had a soft spot in his heart for her. He said he went on one coffee date with another girl and that's what made him realize the wonderful woman that Megan was, the depth and character of her and her love for the Lord. Also, she's very intelligent and very funny, she's gorgeous and they can talk for hours. I was really excited when he invited her to attend our Cinco De Mayo party this spring.
He also invited her over for our 4th of July breakfast.
And we all walked down to the park together.
They look so happy, but they're still just friends here. This was just killing me!!! I wanted them to be together so bad, but they weren't letting anything on and I had to keep my mouth shut!

After the 4th of July celebration, he told us that he invited Megan to join us on our annual Umpqua River camping trip. I looked at him and teared up and quickly hugged him. I told him I was so happy and so excited for him! I knew that he would never invite her unless he was falling in love with her again. I was soooooo happy!
So Megan came with us on the river camp trip, although they were still not together.
They did, however, have a great time together and she fit right in with our family!
They jumped right in!
And had a blast!
They talked a lot about their relationship.
And he finally asked her! Yea!!! He looks like he knows what a catch he has!
I have been praying since they broke up that if it was God's will they would get back together. I just had this deep feeling that they were made for each other and that they would get together. I'm so happy for them and so thankful to the Lord for bringing my son such a sweet and perfect girl!

“Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him.”Psalm 37:4, 7a

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sharon,
I really enjoy your blog. I don't comment often, but it always makes me smile! Congratulations to Cameron and Megan. They make a sweet couple!

Anonymous said...

sweet couple , congratulations to them both ! Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...