This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Driving to college.....

I took this video of Hayden and I driving up to college. 
Eric is driving the red truck in front of us. 
These were our last moments together before we dropped him off at college. 
After this day, we wouldn't be seeing him for 25 days. 
It was a wonderful drive, but it was bittersweet. 
We talked the whole way and 
listened to old songs and sang. 
We will drop him off as a teenager and the next time we see him he will be a grown up man. 

"May the Lord richly bless you and keep you; 
may He make His face shine upon you 
and be gracious to you; 
may the Lord turn His face toward you 
and give you peace." 
~ Numbers 6:24-26



Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...