This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, August 30, 2012

College football!

Here's my son in his college football uniform! We're so proud! He's number 32! I really like that number! He doesn't think he'll be playing much in the first game, but that's okay. I'd rather him get the proper training and coaching to prepare him for this level of playing. He's been adjusting quite well to his new life living on campus at college. We have not seen him since August 4th and miss him very much. My husband and I are so proud of him and we can't wait to see him play!

I want to stop a minute and give thanks to God for answering our prayers and opening the doors for this wonderful opportunity for our son. Hayden is so excited and he is so happy that he is actually living his dream of playing college football! God is so faithful and so good!

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

jen said...

It is terrific he is doing so well and you areholding up too :)
My son is off to kindergarten next week and I am feeling sad about that too. I will miss having him here with us at home -
Thank you for sharing all your experiences with your sons
Take care
Jen in Canada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...