This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, August 10, 2012

Blueberry season!

 It's that time of year again!!! It's blueberry season! We have six blueberry bushes in our backyard and my daughter-in-love, Brittany, came over one evening and picked a whole bunch of them for me!
 They are so perfectly plump and ready for the pick'n!
 They are deliciously sweet!
 Wow! She picked a lot!
 Gorgeous!
 I made a delicious cobbler for our big family reunion.
 This is such a favorite summer tradition of mine!
 This cobbler recipe is so delicious because it's sweeter than most, click here for the recipe and to read my tutorial on how to make it.
I love sweet blueberries and the sweet girl who picked them! Thank you Brittany for picking the berries!


"And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,  being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience." Colossians 1:10-1


Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
Mmmmm, those look so good! (And so does the girl picking them!) How old are your bushes? I've really contemplated growing some. Are birds a problem? The cobbler looks deelish! Do you freeze them? I love to eat them frozen. Such a good snack in the summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...