This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A fun night!

A few weeks ago we went to courtyard at a local mall and listened to several Christian bands play. My oldest son, Mackenzie, is the drummer for a band called Elynore and they were playing that night.
 Mackenzie and Brittany before the concert.
I met them there. Eric had previous plans, so he was planning on coming late and joining us for dinner after the concert.
The courtyard was full of people!
I had never heard them before and they were amazing!
Mackenzie did such a great job on the drums.
Elynore is a three member band consisting of husband and wife, Lee and Natalie and Mackenzie.
Lee writes, sings and plays guitar, Natalie writes, sings and plays keyboard and Mackenzie is the drummer. Both Lee and Natalie have beautiful voices. All three of them have wonderful musical talent!
My girlfriend, Vonda, met us there too. I was fun to catch up with her and listen to the great music.
Elynore played for about an hour.
The songs were beautiful.
I really enjoyed it.
I walked around to get pictures with different angles.
I was surprised to see this! Mackenzie was barefoot!
I thought this was so cute!
We talked to him after their gig and he felt really good about it. I told him how great they sounded and I told him how proud I was of him, he really is a fantastic drummer!
Sadly, Eric got there right when it was over, but we all went to pizza afterwards with all of their friends. They have such a great group of friends and so many of them are musically talented. I'm so happy for them that they have such wonderful friends. It was a really fun summer night! 

"Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; praise Him in His mighty heavens! Praise Him for his mighty deeds; praise Him according to His excellent greatness! Praise Him with trumpet sound; praise Him with lute and harp! Praise Him with tambourine and dance; praise Him with strings and pipe! Praise Him with sounding cymbals; praise Him with loud clashing cymbals!" Psalm 150:1-6

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...