This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer thankfulness.....

I finally get to enjoy a beautiful summer morning sipping coffee in my cute vintage barbecue mug! The sun is shinning and my to-do list is not very long. I am working today, but I feel so light because so many of our big plans are over and now I just get to relax a bit. We will have a few weeks off and then we have more big plans, but for now, I'm soaking it all in! I am also LOVING the sunshine!!! Here in Oregon, we have had so much rain and overcast weather. We finally got beautiful hot summer weather starting last week on the 4th of July. I absolutely love it when I wake up to a bright blue sky with the sun shining!

This morning as I was having my devotional time with the Lord, I was feeling so grateful to Him. I have so many things to be grateful for. My husband and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks and I am so blessed by him! He is a wonderful man. He's a loving man who works hard and is tons of fun. He's a great husband and amazing father. He has provided for us all of these years.

I am so blessed by my four wonderful sons and my beautiful daughter-in-law who are all walking with the Lord. All of us are blessed with great jobs. I am thankful for all of our good health. I am thankful for the Lord's financial blessings upon us. We are blessed with wonderful extended family and friends.

God blessed us 18 years ago with this lovely home in this perfect little town.

I am so grateful to God for his gift of Jesus! I'm thankful for His forgiveness and grace. His judgement and mercy. For His wisdom and guidance and His love. I am thankful for the hard things in life that have taught us many lessons. I am thankful for the good times. I am thankful for the many, many, answered prayers whether God's answer was yes or no. I'm so thankful that I serve a mighty and powerful God who is so loving and good!

I am so very grateful to the Lord for His many blessings!

"At all times and for everything giving thanks in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God the Father." Ephesians 5: 20
Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

as always starzie said...

Amen! You do have so much to be grateful for! I'm so happy for you! Have a wonderful relaxing rest of summer. You deserve it!
Hugs,
Darlene
PS Also your blog site gives many people a great perspective on life and provides a little sunshine for us to read daily. Thank you!

Sue said...

No matter how tired I may feel, when I visit you I always leave so refreshed and inspired. You have a beautiful family and a very thankful heart.
Hugs,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...