This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Lunch with Brittany!

Last week on my day off I went to town and met my beautiful daughter-in-law, Brittany, for lunch. I picked her up at our office. She works the front desk at an orthopedic and spine surgical center. It's funny becuase her and I have the same job! I love having this in common with her!
Her office is really pretty. It's newer and more updated than my office.
Excuse me mam, but could you help me? haha! There she is! What a darling girl she is!
We decided to save money and brown bag it, so we both packed a lunch and we drove over to this near-by park.
Isn't it pretty! I love all of the ducks!
We had such a fun time!
You could not ask for a prettier day or a prettier setting!
We just sat and talked and ate our lunches.
I am so blessed by this girl! She is an answer to my life long prayer for my son! God is so good!

"My children are a reward and gift from the Lord, and I will enjoy them." Psalm 127:3

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Sue said...

I was so blessed by both this post and the outing with your Dad! Beautiful memories! Thank you for sharing,
Wishing you and your dear family a most blessed 4th of July celebration.
hugs,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...