This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, July 5, 2012

How much is that doggie in the window?

We had the kitchen window open because my son, Hayden, was cooking & burnt something. I was at the computer and I got up to go into the kitchen and when I walked by I saw this.... I took a double take. It's our dog Blondie. She looks like she's at the counter ordering her lunch! haha! So cute and funny! I love our dog!


"A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones." Proverbs 15:30


Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Anna said...

That is just to cute. I love your dog.

Lillie Mae Acres said...

So cute! She's breathing in as much of the cold air as she can that's escaping out the window.

Mardell said...

I'll have the kibbles & bits and make it super-sized! Woof!

Silly Blondie. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...