This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hayden's gonna like college.....

We took Hayden up to Pacific Saturday to register for college. He's supposed to be filling out a form for the football team-building rafting trip with this counselor, but his mind seems to be on something else. I think I know what his major's gonna be......


Haha, this is so funny! I couldn't believe it when I uploaded my pictures and saw this. I was just randomly taking pictures of our whole afternoon and did not even notice this until we got home. Just for the record though, while he does appreciate and like girls, he is not a girl chaser or womanizer! As my sister said, he's just enjoying everything that college has to offer! 


"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouting." Job 8:21


Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mardell said...

LOL! Maybe he's looking at that blue dumpster bin.... just sayin! (wink.)

Sue said...

OH! SHaron you should hear me laughing, been there done that! Our sons met their wives at college! This photo is PRICELESS!!!
Enjoy your day,
Hugs,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...