This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, July 6, 2012

Busted!

I love this picture! Mom's inspecting son's new tatoo! haha!
Actually, I really like it on him and it's very meaningful to him. He thought about it for several years and sketched it out and then worked with a tattoo artist to design it. It's a tree and the roots represent being grounded in God's word. There also is a greek word representing Romans 8:37 about that we are conquerors in God.  On the trunk it has the  Clan motto from our ancestors in Scotland, Bydand, which means steadfast and abiding. In the tree trunk are the initials E+S meaning, Eric and Sharon and each branch represents the four boys (him and his three brothers). Pretty meaningful and pretty cool!

"In all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Romans 8:37


Hugs, Sharon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for something like this, thanks! I think all of this helpful info are so helpful. Bookmarked, I Well check back later!

Mardell said...

Wow! That is awesome, esp. the meaning behind it all. You can tell by his smile he likes it, too! Well done, Cameron. :o)

Sue said...

This is fantastic Sharon, read your last post, and that photo of Blonde, is PRICELESS!! What a great poster that would make. I always leave here so blessed.
Hugs,
Se

Anonymous said...


Of course, what a magnificent site and revealing posts, I surely will bookmark your site.Best Regards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...