This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, June 1, 2012

Special delivery!

Several weeks ago I got a darling pink floral package in the mail. I had no idea who it was from.
I opened it up and found this darling envelope.
Isn't it cute, it's handmade from...
...a page from a calender!
How clever!
I then found this darling kitty cat card inside.
It was from Mardell, one of my friends that I made through blogging!
What a sweet, unexpected surprise!!!!
She said she found me some treasures at Goodwill. What, oh what they could be?
Oh, how cute!!! It's a little angel.
I wonder what this one could be...
...how cute! It's a little football player angel!
They are so darling! Both of them say "November pal" on the front of them.
He's holding a football and she's holding harvested grain.
She has such a sweet face!
I'm a little partial to the boy, perhaps because I have boys!
I love his football!
Thank you so much, Mardell, I love absolutely love them! You are so thoughtful and sweet!

"Be happy and rejoice and be glad-hearted continually." I Thessalonians 5:16

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
I'm so glad the angels arrived in one piece. I knew you'd love the football fellow especially. I googled them & there are angels for every month. Perhaps you can use them in your wonderful Thanksgiving decorating.

Are you ready for next Friday? Or should I also ask if Hayden is ready? Hoping so!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Sue said...

Friends are one of many great gifts from our heavenly Father, especially blogging friends. Your treasures are so pretty.
I enjoyed catching up with your previous posts as I have been away from blogging. Have a great weekend Sharon.
Hugs,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...