This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lazy times at the Cabin....

The sun is starting to set and it's getting dark. 
Eric and Grayson got back from fishing and it's time for dinner!
Brittany made homemade pizza for dinner and I was making dessert. We asked Cameron to take our picture. He took this one and then one more. We were wondering why he started laughing after he took it....
...and then we realized why after we uploaded the photos and saw Mackenzie's looming in the background with an axe!!! haha! We're just two girls stranded at a cabin out in the middle of the woods with no one around, no phone, no car, what could possibly go wrong? hahaha! I love my funny kids!
Mackenzie got a nice fire started!
Grayson and Mackenzie.
Grayson watching the dogs play.
Eric, Mackenzie and Grayson.
Brittany made two beautiful pizzas!
I made banana pudding with vanilla wafers for dessert!
I love all the hub-bub when everyone's in the kitchen!
Mmmm!
Sitting around the fire eating dinner. It doesn't get much better than this!
Isn't this a beautiful setting!
Blondie's keeping a close eye on a bug!
Look at this beautiful puppy girl!
I love my family!
I love my husband!
I love this girl!
Eric and I sure are blessed with our kids!
Mackenzie made a great fire!
Cameron visiting with his brothers and relaxing.
These two are sharing a funny moment. I love it!
Brittany's self portrait of her feet! Cute!
Grayson is taking really good care of his lil puppy!
She's so adorable!
Mackenzie being a nut!
I look like I'm deep in thought!
Mackenzie is a great photographer.
Love the way he's holding her!
What a great photo!
Awe, what a sweet couple!
I'm so happy they are so in love....
...and so happy!
Cameron's chill'n out in the hot-tub after dinner.
Wow, this is the life!
Time for a movie! We couldn't decide what to watch, so we ended up watching a Pawn Stars marathon and then we switched to Storage Wars marathon. It was fun!
Oh, so sweet! I can tell that all of my boys will be great fathers one day by how sweet they are with the puppy!
Oh my gosh, we are having so much fun! I love my family!

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations." Deuteronomy 7:9

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
I'm really enjoying your cabin pictures. It is so beautiful up there. I wouldn't ever want to leave. The sound of the water is so peaceful, isn't it? Did the guys have any luck catching fish?
The ax-man pic cracked me up!!!

Mardell said...

I forgot to mention how delicious Brittany's pizzas looked! And how cute was that pic of Layla around Grayson's neck? :o) Before too long she'll be way too big for that! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...