This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm sick....

It's so not fair! I woke up yesterday morning feeling really nauseous. I almost vomited a couple of times, but I fought it off. I had fever and napped all day. The thing that's not fair is that I took all this week off from work to get things ready for Hayden's graduation this weekend and I ended up sleeping all day. I hope and pray that I will be better today. I am thankful that it happened on a day that was low key with no big plans, which is rare for me. I pray the Lord will heal me.

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget none of His benefits; Who pardons all your iniquities; Who heals all your diseases; Who redeems your life from the pit; Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion; Who satisfies your years with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle."Psalm 103:2

Hugs, Sharon

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh No ! Maybe it's your bodies way of forcing you to slow down and have a day of rest. I hope you are better today , just take it easier and don't over do it. (((HUGS))) Donna

adsgram said...

STAY low key as long as you are able and you will heal faster. Feel better soon, Sharon...♥

Beth said...

Feel well soon Sharon. There has been a nasty stomach bug circulating in my community. But thankfully it only seems to last 24-36 hours.

I wanted you to know that I have thought of you often these past few weeks as graduation time is upon us in Central Ohio. I pray that you enjoy these last "lasts" as your baby graduates. I also pray that you find joy and contentment in your new life as a mom with grown children. My baby graduated 3 years ago and I think I've managed pretty well to slip into my new role. I pray you do too.

Sue said...

Praying for your healing and strength to accomplish all that you need too!
Sue

as always starzie said...

I'll say a little prayer for you! If it makes you feel any better, I'm sick too! I've lost my voice and just feel crummy. We'll both feel better tomorrow! Rest up today! That's the best thing you can do.
Take care,
Hugs,
Darlene

Erin said...

Feel better soon

Mardell said...

Oh Sharon, you poor thing. I pray you get better ASAP. My little one (8 yrs. on Fri.) came home like that this past Friday. SO sick. Thankfully it only lasted 24 hrs. He was in alot of stomach pain.

God bless & REST!
xoxo
Mardell

Jan said...

I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. I will pray that you soon are feeling well enough to tackle that darn 'to do' list!

I'm not laughing at you, but I sure did get a chuckle out of this post. Only you, Sharon, would think to post a photo of you feeling so poorly!

Love sharing your life,
Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...