This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Good morning from the cabin by the creek!

Good morning from the cabin!!!
It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day!
Mackenzie looks like he knows what's going on! haha!
I'm having a lazy morning and I'm still in my jammies and robe! Love it!!!!
The creek is gorgeous!
I brought a little project to work on, I was putting photos in the albums.
Mackenzie and I were having a fun time looking through all the pictures.
It's so fun when the house is full of people and we're really doing nothing!
Eric and I started making breakfast.
He was making bacon & eggs and I was making waffles. Mmmm!
The boys were all out on the deck messing around before breakfast and we got a picture of them. Aren't they all handsome! I'm a proud mama!
Mackenzie and Brittany!
Haha!
Grayson waiting for breakfast.
Cameron!
I love all my boys so much!
Oh Layla, you are so precious!
Yummy! Waffles and bacon!
Everyone's ready to eat!
I'm so blessed by my family!
Eric, Mackenzie and Grayson are doing dishes.
It's their turn.
These two get to relax because they did dishes last night!
Eric's parents, Jim and Alice, drove up for the afternoon.
It was so nice of them to drive up to be with us!
They got a kick out of Layla.
Alice loved her! Eric took his Dad out fishing and the rest of us stayed at the cabin.
Hayden decided to play fetch with Blondie.
She was more than eager to play along!
Go get it girl!
She's a great swimmer!
She's got her eye on that stick!
She loved it.
She's so much fun to watch, what a good dog she is!
This is such a cool shot that Brittany took, Blondie's shaking off the water from her fur. Pretty cool huh!
Alice, Brittany and I watched a movie together.
I was really engrossed in the movie! haha!
Time for another hot-tub session! Nice!!!

"And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us!" I John 5:14

Hugs, Sharon


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...