This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Feeling better....

I am feeling so much better. Yesterday I took it really slow in the morning and by lunchtime I was feeling almost back to normal. I got a few things on my list done, but am still a bit stressed. I am praying that today I will get it all done. Thank you everyone who prayed for me, I really appreciate you.

I took this picture yesterday afternoon. Can you believe it? It's June and we're having terrible rain storms and we even had thunder and lightening. Oh well, it's keeping everything green. I sure hope that it's all gone by this weekend for graduation.

"Thank God in everything, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus." I Thessalonians 5:18

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you are feeling better . We have been getting rain and wind alot the last few days . The sun will be out for graduation and it will be a fabulous weekend. Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...