This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baccalaureate!

 A week ago Eric and I went to Hayden's baccalaureate.
 I love baccalaureate. It's a neat uplifting night at the local church where one of the pastors from the town gives an encouraging message to the graduates.
 We started the evening with worship.
 Then the choir and jazz band performed.
They had all the kids go up front where they got prayed over and received a Bible.
 There's Hayden up there.
 Pastor Dave gave a wonderful message. It was very thought provoking and inspirational. He challenged the kids to make the world a better place, to look for places and people that are in distress and to help them.
 He asked all the graduates how many of them have been in our school system since kindergarten. So many of them raised their hands! They have known each other for so many years and are all really close, almost like cousins!
 Then Pastor Stacey prayed over them at the end.
 We had cake and punch afterwards.
 The boys downed that cake!
 Eric and Hayden talking with some people.
 Hayden with a bunch of his buddies.
 He has a good group of friends.
 He is blessed!
 I'm so proud of my boy!
We all had such a great night. 

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;
and lean not unto thine own understanding. 
In all thy ways acknowledge Him
 and He shall direct thy paths."
 Proverbs 3:5,6


Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Sue said...

First things first, Sharon..... A big Congratulations to Hayden, a job well done, I know you and Eric are so proud of him, I wish him much joy, happiness, and great success on this new journey!!

What a beautiful service this must have been, seeing this brings back many wonderful memories for me, Thanks!!
You and Eric have done a wonderful with all of your sons. It has been a joy for me to have seen this over the past couple of years.
Hugs,
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...