This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Voice to Spirit concert!

This is my son, Mackenzie, and his wife, Brittany. They sing together and have a band called, Voice to Spirit. They primarily do electronica worship songs.
They recently had a live concert to release their new DVD! 
Mackenzie writes songs, sings and plays the instruments, which he prerecords. He plays the keyboard and uses his synthesizer during the concert.
Brittany is the main singer and she also writes and plays a little guitar.
Her voice is beautiful and their music is phenomenal!
They have accumulated some pretty amazing studio equipment.
I am so proud of  my son!
I'm so proud of my daughter-in-love!
The concert was amazing! They did a great job! The crowd wanted more!
They had a nice sized crowd there too!
It was nice that so many friends and family came to support them!
They sold a lot of CDs!
Here's proud father, Eric visiting with Aunt Josephine while my sister, Kathi, talks with Grayson.
Kathi Eric, Aunt Jo, me and Rachelle.
Here's Mackenzie talking with their youngest fan!
He's so cute!
Brittany talking with her best friend, Alisha and her hubby Eric.
Kathi and Rachelle.
Eric's so proud of Mackenzie!
All of us together!
We had fun visiting with everyone after the concert.
Me, Kathi and our friend, Vonda.
I could not be more proud of these two. Please click on this link to see their website and hear their music and maybe even purchase it! :0)  


Click here to hear their song, My King. 

"I will sing and make music to the Lord." Psalm 27:6

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...