This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Saturday, May 19, 2012

State Track Meet Prelims!

 Eric and I went to Hayden's Track State Preliminaries last night where he was running the 4x400. Here are the guys walking out onto the field.
 Celebrity siting! It's Amy Roloff from Little People Big World! She was watching her daughter race!
 The guys getting ready to run!
 Checking in on the track.
 Aaron had the first leg and was 1st place! Here he is handing it off to Alan!
 Now Alan's handing it to Hayden!
 We're in 3rd place right now. Run Hayden, run!
 Hayden passed them both!
 Woot-woo! Go Hayden!
 Wow, he's looking really strong! We might have a chance at this!!!
 Nice hand off between Hayden and Corbin!
 They caught Corbin and we ended up 3rd place. That's okay, that moves us on to the finals!!!
 They guys after their race! They are #3 there on the board!
 Hayden was wiped out!
They would love to be in the top three today, but their #1 goal is to beat the school record, which is 3.30.8. Can they do it today? I sure hope so!!!!

"Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you." Psalm 37:5

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Randi Jo :) said...

love all the posts! :) I always try to comment but it doesn't usually work. God bless you :)

Anonymous said...

They can do it !! Way to go Hayden !! Donna

Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for awhile... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...