This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Room with a view....

A few weeks ago, I was really cold, so I was standing on the hearth getting warm in front of the fire.
I looked up and had a view into my kitchen and I rather liked the what I saw.
It looks cute and cozy in there!
It makes me want to go in my kitchen and get a piece of that cake on the pedestal tray on the counter.
Yup, I like this view.
It's a room with view! haha!

"The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing." Zephaniah 3:1
Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look nice and cosy in there. I like how you have a grouping of pictures on the wall. I a redoing the wall over my mantel and I am going to bottow that idea . My colours used to be the same as yours but now I have gone more into the greens and creams and of course will always have my pinks and burgundies mixed in there. Lateley I have been finding soup tureens of all sizes in the white stoneware and the miniature roses in different pink shades look awesome in them . I have a beautiful one on the dining table . Thanks for the inspiration . Donna

Mardell said...

And a beautiful view it is!! Your home is so cozy. I love the oval platters on the wall. Mmmm, how was the cake? :o)

jAne said...

sweet vantage point, sharon. :o) your home is lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...