This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Friday, May 18, 2012

My Mother's Day....

I had a wonderful Mother's day. It was different this year due to busy schedules, but it was so nice nonetheless. My dear husband bought me this gorgeous fuchsia to hang on our front porch.
Mackenzie and Brittany had a hectic weekend, but they asked me what I'd like to do for Mother's Day. I said, you know what, I'd really like it if you could join Eric and I at Hayden's District track meet, which they did! I loved hanging out with them all afternoon.
The next morning Cameron joined Eric, Hayden and I at our church where they served a great Mother's Day breakfast before church. I loved this!!!
That afternoon Brittany had a few hours to kill, so she came down to see me and we went to some garage sales and then we sipped a cool drink out on the front porch. I am so blessed with this girl!
Grayson was camping all weekend and I was so happy when he stopped by on his way back home Sunday night to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. I feel so blessed and loved by my family! 

"Her children rise up and call her blessed." Proverbs 31:2a

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Mardell said...

Hi Sharon,
I'm so happy you had a nice Mother's Day. The hanging plant is beautiful (like you!) You and Brittany are so photogentic (did I spell that right?) She is certainly a blessing in your life. It's probably hard on her that her mom lives far away...thank God she has YOU. (Her 2nd Mom.):o) Blondie sure was happy to see Grayson. What an adorable picture.
Cauuute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...