This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My first Grandpuppy!!!!

My son, Grayson, posted this darling picture on Facebook and simply said, "I couldn't say no." We were so excited to learn that he bought this darling new puppy! He's been wanting one for some time, but really wasn't planning on buying one yet until he saw her! It was love at first sight!
I texted him and asked him if he could bring her buy so we could meet her.
Which he did!
He's so proud of her!
Our dog, Blondie, was really curious about her!
Grayson decided to name her Layla.
I guess these two are cousins! haha!
Hayden came out to meet her too.
He thinks she's so awesome!
What a cutie pie!
She's so tiny!
Blondie was so good with her.
They played in the front yard together.
Grayson has a lot on his hands now!
She's just wonderful! I found out that her middle name is after my middle name, May. Little Layla May! This makes me happy! :0)

She's wonderful. It's amazing how happy a new puppy can make everybody!
We're excited for him and we can tell all ready he's going to be a great dog owner. He's darling with her and he says he just loves her so much! It's a perfect match!

"A righteous man has regard for the life of his animal." Proverbs 12:10

Hugs, Sharon

5 comments:

adsgram said...

Oh my goodness...I so love Labs. She is so sweet! I think, though, that since technically Blondie is Grayson's 'sister', Layla May would be Blondie's niece...ha-ha!

You all have so much fun ahead of you...enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new addition to the family ! I just love puppies . I have a granddog Jaxson , he is a dalmatian and I have his sister Hailey. I couldnt imagine not having dogs in my life , i also have a 13 year old pitbull Gina , she is the gentlest sweet girl ever. I looked after her for a week for some young kid and he never came back for her. I have had her since she was 9 months old. I guess I am keeping her lol . She has pretty much raised my puppy and hailey tries to nurse from her . Grayson will be a good dog daddy and Layla will come and play at her cousins and Blondie will be in love with her. Donna

Mardell said...

She is darling! And what a precious name. I think Blondie & Layla will become quick friends/cousins! :o) Grayson looks so happy & proud. Sooooo sweet! I love puppies and puppy breath!

Beth said...

Awwww, what a sweet little puppy. You are quite right, puppies (and kitties) always bring a smile to a face.

jAne said...

the perfect addition for your son in his new home. :o) she's precious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...