This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Monday, April 25, 2011

Ladie's tea....

I'm throwing a little party this afternoon!
Recently I have reconnected with a bunch of my high school girlfriends and I invited them over for a ladies tea to honor one of our friends who was visiting from California.
My lovely sister, Kathi, spent the night with me last night and helped me with the preparations.
I laid out lots simple goodies and I asked each lady to bring a tray of appetizers. We tried to have things that were gluten free because our guest of honor has Celiac disease.
What's a tea party without tea? We have a choice of hot tea or.....
...iced tea!
The girls are here!
It was so much fun to see everyone!
Everyone brought such delicious food!
So much to chose from!
Here's Wanda and her daughter, Haley, and Wendy, with her daughter, Reyme. Wanda and I go way back to the 7th grade!
Me with Kathy, Jennifer (the guest of honor) and Jennifer's mother, Jean.
We had fun visiting while we were waiting for all of the ladies to arrive.
Time to eat!
I'm so thankful for the help of my sister!
Me and Jennifer.
Kathi, Vonda, Reyme and Haley.
Me, Wendy, Vonda and Wanda.
Haley, Wanda and me.
Jean, Jennifer, Sheila, Kathy, Julie and Susan.
It was so much fun catching up.
We had a houseful!
I had a great time.
Jennifer was so sweet and gave me this gorgeous hostess gift. It's a beautifully decorated box. She had is specially made for me with the colors of my home. I was so touched!
What a fun day we all had! I love my girlfriends!

"A friend loveth at all times." Proverbs 17:17

Hugs, Sharon

1 comment:

Mardell said...

What fun! You always put on such great spreads, Sharon. Definitely the hostess w/the mostest (& a pretty one at that!)

Love the last photo on the staircase. Such pretty ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...