This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hayden's senior pictures!

We finally got Hayden's senior pictures ordered!
My oldest boy, Mackenzie, was the photographer.
He's been studying photography as a hobby for a few years and he's been taking great photos, so I asked him if he would like to take Hayden's senior pictures and we would pay him for his services. It was a win/win for all of us!
The boys had fun together and they goofed around plenty! Nice pose Hayden! haha!
We moved to an abandoned chicken plant and got some cool shots there.
Mackenzie has taken some beautiful photos, but he's never taken senior pictures before. I think he did a great job, but you be the judge.....
Cool shot!
I know I'm his mother and perhaps I'm a bit partial, but I do think he is such a handsome looking young man! I think all of my boys are so very handsome!!!
Nice smile.
Cute.
He has that Brad Pitt thing going on.
I really loved his expression on this one, but didn't like the pose for a senior picture.
Good looking guy.
Handsome, but a little sad looking.
Look at those eyes!
I liked these shots, but wanted to try a few other poses.
 It was so hard to coordinate everyone's schedule, plus work with the weather.
We finally decided to give it a try right after Easter church services. Here's Mackenzie taking the first shot of Hayden.
He is such a great photographer!
I took a picture of him taking pictures. What'da ya think? Sepia tones or
Color? I like them both, but am a little partial to the sepia.
Eric thought he should be in Hayden's senior picture too! What a nut!
So, when we looked at the proofs, they were good, but I was not real real thrilled because the sun was so bright and he was squinting in most of the pictures.
He is a cute kid though!
Look at that thick hair!
He's in deep thought in this one.
Serious again.
We thought we'd try it one more time, but the day before this shoot he cut his hair in a mohawk for the Mr. Bulldog pageant. Bad timing!!! I like the short hair and think the mohawk is cute on him, but not for his senior pictures!
What a cute natural smile!
Love that smile!
He looks like he's saying, "You've got to be kidding."
Here's the very first professional picture we had taken of Hayden when he was about 6 months old. What a cutie pie!!! Oh how I wish I could pick that baby up again and kiss on him and squeeze him. What a doll. All of my boys looked just like this, they were all really cute babies and I did all of their hair up in the Kewpie doll hairdo. Which, if you really look at it, kind of looks like a mohawk! haha!
So you know which one we ended put picking?
Yep, that's right, the VERY FIRST PICTURE THAT MACKENZIE TOOK! Wouldn't ya know! haha! I even took a picture of Mackenzie taking this picture which you can see above. How funny is that?

"Sons are a heritage from the Lord." Psalm 127:3

Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all great shots Sharon. I love the one with the pose that you werent too fond of . McKenzie is a very talented man . You are such a lucky mom to have four fantastic sons. Donna

Anonymous said...

he is a very handsome young man. All your boys are!! i love reading about your family!
Beth in Michigan

Mardell said...

I love them ALL. You had a tough decision to make! The one you chose is perfect. Mackenzie did a wonderful job; however, he had a great subject. :o)

I remember back in the day kids didn't have the chance to pick their own photographer. Had to go with the one the school hired.

Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...