This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hayden's project...

BOYS!!!!!!
How have I survived raising four of them?
Hayden and his buddies came home from track practice saying...we're working on our final project for our history class, it's due in two days! And this was at 7:00 at night! They had a few hours to work on it that night and then the next night after school and then it was due!
Oh my word! This is the first I've heard of it!
Nothing like waiting until the last minute. This certainly reminds me of another boy of mine! Click here to read that story.
So, they drank a lot of Mountain Dew and made an all-nighter out of it!
The next morning I found this note, "Mom, could you put my clothes in the dry? BTW finished project. ~ Hayden"
I went out to the garage and found this very cool airplane that actually has a motor and works!
I went up stairs and found the remains.
Haha! Cookies, history book and action figures. Gotta love it!
Mountain Dew and junk food. Stuff to sustain a teenage boy!
I think it turned out really great! They also wrote a report and they ended up getting a B+! So, even though they waited until the last minute, they did great!

"For the people worked with all their heart." Nehemiah 4:6

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...