This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Broken glass.....

After a party we had recently, my son, Hayden, was doing the dishes and he accidentally hit our beautiful wine glass against the sink and the bottom broke clean off.
I was so bummed out about it. It was weird how everything was intact, but the bottom was missing! I was ready to throw it away, and then I realized......
....hey, this would hold a tea-light perfectly!
Then I had the idea to stick it out in our front flowerbed.
Hey, that looks pretty cool!
Let's see what it looks like all lit up.
Oh...that's pretty!
I think this turned out really great!
It looks like it just belongs there!
I like it...
...I like it a lot!
What a nice way to salvage a bad situation!

"We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28


Hugs, Sharon
4.29.11

3 comments:

Mardell said...

Well that's just the bee's knees! You're so clever!!!

jAne said...

ingenious!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Now I just need someone to break a class. So pretty.
Erica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...