This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brittany's new car!!!

 My son, Mackenzie, called me on Saturday late afternoon wondering if we were home. I told him that we were not home, that we were at the State track championships. I asked him why and he said that they wanted to drop by. A few minutes later his wife, Brittany, texted me this cute picture of her standing next to this hot little red car.
 Along with this message: "We were going to come by and show you. That's why he called." Eric and I were so excited and happy for them!
 I replied with this message. "Woot woo! Now You're really part of the family now...you have a red car! I'm so happy for you! It's really pretty!" We then made plans for them to stop by when we got home later that night.
 So, about an hour later they pulled up in this darling new red car!
 It's a 2008 Volkswagen Jetta!
 Brittany has been wanting a new car for some time now.
 I'm so happy for her. She's been waiting patiently while they both finished school and found good jobs.
 I thought her old car before was fine looking but it was getting older and breaking down. She was really tired of it and jokingly referred to it as a "Grandpa" car. Haha!
 She gave me a ride in it around the neighborhood. She sure looks cute driving it!
I am so thrilled for them. And the thing I like best???? They both said that it will be a great family car with room for car seats in the back! Yea!! Hopefully my granny days are coming soon! :0)

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11
Hugs, Sharon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her car , of course driving a red car or truck is a family thing now. Donna

D said...

Hi, and thanks for stopping by and the nice compliment. I'm glad they got their red car. When I was younger, I wanted a red car so bad.
Now that I older, I'll just stick with the neutral colors. :)

Mardell said...

Wow, it's beautiful. Brittany looks great driving it, too. My mom had a Jetta once. Put alot of miles on it (driving back & forth from NY to FL.) Never had problems with it.

Yesssss ~ room for car seats! Love their thinking. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...