This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Seriously?????

 What....are they trying to kill me or something?
 Give me a break, it's only April 6th and look what my son brought home from school!
It's his graduation announcements. Oh....boo-hoo!!!
He's my last baby boy of four boys people and I'm having a hard time here.
Graduation day already? It's coming way too fast. Please don't rush this any sooner than it has to be!
Needless to say, Hayden's excited about this, it's a huge milestone in his life. It represents 13 years of hard work and he's made a real accomplishment by graduating from high school and he's even on the honor role! He's achieved his goal and will soon be moving on to college. As for me, I'm so very proud of him, but I'm also sad. I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm happy, I'm sad.....I'm a huge mess!
Wasn't it just yesterday that he was my little tiny boy wearing cool jean shorts over his diaper sporting red Converse high-tops and a backwards baseball cap. 

As proud of him as I am, this is killing me.....

"We look to the past with pride, we look to the future with hope." ~ The Class of 2012's Motto

"To everything there is a season." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Hugs, Sharon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...