This blog is simply the story about my little life
with my sweet family that the Lord has blessed me with
and the day in, day out things that we do.
It basically is my online diary/photo album of our life.
I'm glad you're here!
~~~o0o~~~

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Our last day at the cabin...

So after we got home from town, the boys decided to have a friendly Foosball competition!
They were having so much fun!
I love being all together with the family!
My sweet little helper, Brittany, helped me in the kitchen.
Then she got to relax!
Hayden playing Xbox and Eric's watching.
My sweetie!
Cabin Girls!
I'm so blessed with such an amazing daughter-in-law!
Just chill'n!
Mackenzie's barbecuing the steaks with some assistance from Grayson!
Cameron and Hayden are playing cribbage.
Mmm! We had a great dinner of steak, green salad, baked potatoes and garlic bread sticks.
Then things got serious! haha!
We played a fun game of Tripoly!
It was really fun!
Hayden got control of the camera!
I love playing games with the family.
Grayson looks like he likes his hand....

....A LOT!
And for good reason! It looks like he cleaned up!!! haha!
Mackenzie's turn to deal.
Cameron's not happy with his hand.
Uh-oh! Things are getting out of control! haha! Naw, it's all in good fun! We had a blast!
The boys went out on the deck for some guy time.
We forgot Blondie's Frisbee, so we used a coffee can lid.
She loved it and wanted to play fetch all morning long!
We had a great breakfast of eggs, sausage, toast and fruit. Then we had to pack up, check out time is 11:00. Eric was very concerned about getting back over the pass, so he went to town and got some chains.
Who would have guessed it would be this snowy at the end of March?
It was actually kind of scary.
There's no cell service up here, so we used our CBs. I was so happy to be able to be in contact with the kids.
We drove all in a row and stayed close to each other. I think all of us were a little spooked after seeing the horrible wreck on the way up. We later found out that we knew who the woman who died was and it was so very sad.
We stopped at the top to check in on everyone.
Of course the boys had a snowball fight!
Then we headed on down the mountain towards home. We never did have to chain up. 

I'm so thankful to God for watching over every one of us on this trip and I'm so thankful that we got to have this wonderful time together as a family. I truly am so happy and blessed. 

"I will both lay me down in peace and sleep; for Thou, Lord, makes me dwell in safety." Psalm 4:8

Hugs, Sharon

2 comments:

Jan said...

Nothing like family time. We are both so blessed! Looks like a blast was had by all.

God bless you,
Jan

Mardell said...

I've really enjoyed hearing about your little vacation. It sure looked beautiful up there. That's what it looks like now here in NY. What Spring you ask? Sigh...

All the games look fun! I've never learned how to play cribbage. It looks very interesting. My husband likes to play Backgammon (another one I never learned. LOL)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...